Monday, August 3, 2009

The Experiment

I have never been too interested in domaining, pay per click advertising or web affiliate programs. That is, until recently. I work as a freelance web designer relying mainly on project work for my income. I generally get paid at the beginning and end of a project, so the money often comes in fits and starts. Anything I can do to create steady monthly revenue can help make me less vulnerable to these cash flow ups and downs.

So, in my quest for some steady revenue I have begun to explore the above mentioned options. I have 3 domains related to some of my personal interests: www.woodcutprint.com, www.oldtimecircle.com, and www.oldtimebass.com. My goal is to see if I can get these domains to generate at least enough to cover the cost of owning them. Stay tuned to see how I manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment